Tuesday 10 February 2009

4 minute slots for signing on at the Job Centre

It's a flawed system with broken pistons,
the machine doesn't function in the time it was given,
I'm listed, I'm gifted, at 1.24,
if I get there at two-five they'll slam the door,
but i get there at 15 and they make me sit,
and pickle my brains next to essex-chav-shit,
and I sign on and whine on, no employment for me,
unless I'm up for being a cleaner, a skivy,
fuck the job centre and fuck the dole,
even rapists get parole,
and get out with jobs without
going back on the dole,
I've applied for so much
that I'm getting the arse-ache
I never hear owt
and it's making my head ache.
I try and try,
I apply with guile,
but end up at home
watching Jeremy Kyle.

By Dr Sky

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Clod cloppers and counting
drug rehab